2009年11月25日星期三

Learn a lot during Kuching Mission Trip

Finally finish my mission trip..
Learn a lot of thing from my teammates and all residents from there..
This time I am still doing the same work..become a team leader again..
but this time change a bit..doing prayer together.
First, i want give thank to two staffs from my team
Brother Ray and Sister Rachel (Double R..lol)
cz this time mt got a activities that I did not do and try before
that is --- Thanksgiving Night ---
I never in charge and try to in charge this before
So , I give thank to Ray and Rachel for their help when I am try to prepare this activities.
When I prepare this activities,
I feel a bit nervous..
Because this time really is my 1st time..
Yet Thanks God!
HE know our needs, HE give us what we needs..
HE is Almighty God.
I can feel it from this time mission trip..
From shy to dare to speak in front of others become share God's love in stage
From reckless become sensible
From never know how to plan become know how to plan
From easily get angry become more patient
From all of above
I can feel that Our God is a Almighty God!

Then, another deed I want Thanks God is..
When we were prepare the children camp,we all become so nervous
cz some deed happen in suddenly..
make us felt like very nervous..
Yet , we all put down our job.. do pray to God..
from this mt..
Ray teach me 1thing..
"Gonna have 100% confident to our God.HE know what we needs,HE will give us what we needs.Just trust HIM."
And..
give thank to Brother Ryan and Sister Ceci
thank they two for helping me prepare the children camp..
In fact..
I thank all my teammates..
for their patient,forgive,help,kind and others..


Ray,Rachel,Ryan,Ceci,Yee Ching,Nelson,Mei Ting,Wei Yin,Gavin and Sarah
thank for being my teammates..
I love you all~




Now I am still stay at Kuching
but already finish all the deed
So..
just come here update some feeling.
As after this mission trip, I need to go Singapore for meeting
no time for update..
Ok now..
I need to rest..
Bye :)

7 条评论:

rYan~ 说...

bro , I want say sorry to all of u
cz i not yet finish my work at mission trip
Sorry!
and thx 4 yours kindness~
me oso learn a lot from u all..
and very important..
Thanks God put us in a same team..to serve HIM together..

Constance 说...

bad guy..u so blessedness lo..
can back ur 2nd hometown ler..hehe
ur team gt thanksgiving night?
same as us~hehe
so good and so touch ler..
why Ryan ll back early de?

beigene 说...

thanksgiving night? seems like so good..how is it?

Ceci 说...

wohoi our cute cute team leader..hehe
miss u al so much..
a lot of memories thr..
Bro,i gotta tell u
U done a good job for God d.. ^^
hope next time can go mt wf u again!
miss ya!

Rachel 说...

agree wf ceci..our cute cute team leader..:)
miss and love u too much..
U is a good and cute team leader to me
hehe :)
cz I never c a leader funny like u~
n ur act,usuali can make us laugh..hehe
thx 4 being a teammate! ^^
Miss ya!

Karl 说...

- Ryan
we al oso learn so many from u :)

- Neng
ya..thanksgiving night is very touching!tis ar..u ask Ryan more better..:)

- Bei Bei
like a dinner..al give thanks to God..:)

- Ceci
i wish too.But dont call me cute team leader again..=="

- Rachel
im not cute =="
i wish can meet u al soon :)

Nelson 说...

miss u all..