2009年1月10日星期六

Do my own

sometime i think i become more strong already..
sometime i think i become more joy already..
sometime i think i become more cheerful already..
sometime i think i become more brave already..

as i can lead other to belief our lord..
as i can joy of the workship of God..
as i can take the initiative to talk with others..
as i can share my witness with others..

but now
i find myself hv many problem
not a good student
not a good son
not a good brother
not a good friend
not a good classmate
not a good leader
not a good praise&workship
not a good pianist

Lord,
how can i do?
how you want me do,me on how do
i am very tired
cant camouflage already..
i just want to do my own..
i can do?


status : does not finish my thesis yet ==

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

u r the BEST!!
hahahahax....
gambateh nerhs!!

匿名 说...

u r the best


CK

Karl 说...

- bei bei
u too ! ^^

- CK
u too ! ^^

匿名 说...

呵呵
米奇支持你!
DIY!