2009年10月26日星期一

mt coming soon

mission trip is around the corner..
it will coming after this week..
that mean..
my exam also will finish on this week..
good news to me !! ^^
now still leave 4 papers need to do..
gonna tell all my coursemates.. Jia You !!
after exam ~ we get freedrom.. :)
going to mission trip soon..
feel like very complicated..
this time do leader again..
I feel very scary..
scare cannot do my best.. scare cannot done a good job for God..
scare cannot improve myself again..
many deed need me to scare..
But,
God tell me..
Dont scare my son.. I will always be with you..
Well, I will try my best in this time mt..
All my teammates..
din u all received my message?
If your answer is yes..
pls reply me or leave a comment in my blog.. ^^
thank you

4 条评论:

Ching 说...

wei..
kaka bro..
can u list all d name out?
cheeling say she didnt received ur msg ler..
how how?

匿名 说...

me reali didnt received ur msg ler..
soli bro..
ned u 2 put d list at here.. ok?

匿名 说...

bro,i gt received ur msg
n hope tat u can post d list at here :)
leader, u r the best



Louis

Karl 说...

- Ching
eh can .. bt want wait 4 a while..
ill try 2 dicuss wf yenyee how..:)

- r u cheeling?

- Louis
bro,i will list it out tis few days..:)
thanks..